Welcome to Beauty of Water!
Beauty of Water generates collaborative art experiences in communities around the world on the theme of appreciation for water. We are volunteer-based, co-creative, and non-profit. Beauty of Water projects emerge. That means we join with people who share our passion for honoring water and making art, and together we design projects and carry them out. Let’s play!
The Benefits of Using a Mini Vape for Nicotine Salt E-Liquids
Spirit of Water Edmonds
In collaboration with Fabric of Life fair trade shop in Edmonds, Washington, USA, local artist Mona T. Smiley-Fairbanks, and members of this community, Beauty of Water is co-creating a system for the roof of the shop to catch and reuse rainwater. Check out the Spirit of Water Edmonds website.
We’re in the early stages and it’s not too late to get involved. Drop us a line to find out more. We welcome wild imagination!
The Womens Environmental Artists Directory is a leading resource for ecoart and ecoartists.
The current issue of the WEAD online magazine, edited by Susan Leibovitz Steinman, includes a version of the story of the Beauty of Water Kerala Backwaters Workshop (see our Accomplishments page for more context). Read the story.
Top photo by V.Sasikumar, Beauty of Water collaborator.
Each year the Arts and Healing Network presents surprise awards to healing artists who are making a difference in the world. Beauty of Water was recently honored among four artists including founding director Liza Behrendt, for “bringing transformational creativity to one of the most important and threatened resources on our planet – WATER.” More…
Beauty of Water is delighted to be a project of the International Humanities Center.
Contact Beauty of Water · Donate to Beauty of Water · Thank you Free CSS Templates
© Beauty of Water
- How to Build Relationships with People and Organizations You MeetThis section will introduce you to the various ways of building relationships with people and organizations. It will also provide some tips and tricks on how to have a more successful relationship with them. Most of the people you meet do not know you. You may be the CEO, but they don’t know you as […]
- The Whole Art of HydrationWhat is Hydration and How Does It Affect Your Health? The main purpose of this section is to manage hydration and electrolyte levels in the body. The human body needs water and electrolytes to function properly. In addition, the digestive system is the main organ responsible for transporting these nutrients from the mouth to the […]
- Challenge the Status QuoHow to Stay Energized When You’re thirsty? The secret to staying energized when you’re thirsty is not to give up on the task at hand. You should learn how to find your motivation and stay focused on it. This section is about staying energized and motivated when you’re thirsty. It’s about how to stay energized […]
- 10 Awesome and Eye-Catching Projects to keep you entertained this summerLooking for something fun and exciting to do this summer? Why not check out these 10 awesome and eye-catching projects? Each one is sure to keep you entertained and busy, while also being green and environmentally friendly. From building a life-sized replica of the Eiffel Tower out of recycled materials, to creating your very own […]
- How to Boost Energy and Stay Healthy With Proper HydrationIf you’re looking to boost your energy and stay healthy, you need to make sure you drink enough water. Not only is water essential for keeping you hydrated, but it also helps to boost energy levels. Here are some tips on how to do just that. How to make sure you’re drinking enough water If […]
- Finally, a foolproof guide to making your website irresistible!Are you looking for a way to make your website more attractive to potential customers? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this guide, we’ll show you how to make your website as irresistible as possible, so you can start drawing in more visitors from all over the web. With our tips, you’ll […]
- How drinking water can help you live a longer, healthier lifeIf you’re looking for ways to improve your health and live a longer life, you should start by drinking plenty of water. According to a new study, drinking water can help you avoid some deadly diseases and conditions, like obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes. How drinking water can help you stay healthy and live […]
- Connect with nature and find your inner strength through the Spirit of WaterFinding your inner strength doesn’t have to be a solitary experience. In fact, spending time in nature can help connect people with their inner strength, which can be a valuable asset in personal and professional life. Rebekah Weimer discusses this in her article, “Find your inner strength through the Spirit of Water.” How spending time […]
- Why water and electrolytes are essential for a healthy digestive systemDid you know that water and electrolytes are essential for a healthy digestive system? If you suffer from summer-time digestive problems, making sure to drink plenty of water and consume electrolytes, like potassium and magnesium, can help keep your digestive system running smoothly. What are electrolytes? Electrolytes are essential minerals that help to balance your […]